ClearLift™, formerly known as Pixel Q-Switch, is a comfortable, non-ablative approach to laser skin resurfacing. Using 1064 Q-Switched laser technology, patients are enjoying fast, effective treatments with visible results and no downtime.
An Alternative to Traditional Laser Skin Resurfacing
Alma’s technology delivers a controlled dermal wound without harming the overlying epidermis. Therefore, all stages of healing and skin repair occur under the intact epidermis.
Because ClearLift™ heats deep beneath the skin (up to 3mm in depth) no numbing is required prior to treatment and all skin healing happens without damaging the outer layer of skin.
ClearLift™ offers many advantages:
- Fast and Easy to Use – Treatments in as little as 20 minutes
- No post-treatment down time
- Visible improvement in skin appearance in as little as one treatment*
- Versatile – the 1064 nm Q-Switched module is also indicated for tattoo removal, pigmented and vascular lesions, nail fungus and more
- The Q-Switched module in indicated for use on all skin types (Fitzpatrick I – VI